Fantástica oportunidad de trabajo para desarrollador Android. El motivo de la noticia es el dar a conocer al resto de la comunidad una oportunidad de trabajo en Bristol (UK).
Llevo meses buscando un buen desarrollador Android y todos los CVs que me llegan son bastante pobres. Tal y como están las cosas en España me parece que puede ser una gran oportunidad para un desarrollador joven con ganas de seguir aprendiendo.
Por mi parte estaría encantado de poder contratar a alguien de mi País y darle una oportunidad que quizás ahora en España es díficil conseguir.
He dejado toda la información sobre la oferta de trabajo a continuación. Cualquiera que esté interesado que por favor me escriba un correo a la siguiente dirección:
roberto @ vouchercloud . comRole Summary
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Android developer to join one of the UK’s most successful and exciting mobile companies. The successful candidate will benefit from excellent career enhancing prospects.
As an application developer, you will be tasked with developing our client’s flagship product, a well-established app that provides discount vouchers to over one million users.
Joining a specialist multi-disciplinary team, you will be responsible for updating and improving our product.
To be considered for this position, you must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience of developing apps in the Android marketplace and we will need to see examples your work. Must have apps in appstore.
Additionally, you must have a flexible attitude with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Plenty of creativity and imagination coupled with a strong work ethic is also essential.
The ideal Android Developer will have experience of developing in Java and an understanding of web services APIs and technologies. You must have good knowledge of the Android platform, experience on different version also knowledge of the different Android APIs. You must also have experience designing layouts in XML for Android apps.
• Develop on digital mobile applications
• Drive best practices, standards and guidelines on mobile technology
• Transform ideas, high-level business requirements, strategies, market trends, development standards and best practices into innovative mobile solutions
• Collaborate with business and cross-functional team members as needed
• Quickly prototype and iterate on ideas
• Minimum 2 years of experience in mobile application development with solid programming abilities in one or more of the following: Java/J2ME, Objective C/Cocoa framework, Blackberry API, Android SDK
• Minimum 2 years of strong development experience with UI design, Java/J2EE
• Minimum 2 years of experience, and knowledge of, XML, JSON, with experience using SOAP or REST web services
• Minimum 2 years of experience with mobile application architecture, frameworks, development methodologies and UI Design
• Minimum 2 years of experience as a software design engineer through all phases of the software development lifecycles
• Current understanding of developing trends in relevant fields and emerging standards.
Personal skills and experience
• You must have a flexible attitude with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Plenty of creativity and imagination coupled with a strong work ethic is also essential.
• Knowledge of IT concepts, strategies, and methodologies, architectures and technical standards.
• Knowledgeable in new and emerging technologies.
• Knowledge of design and development tools..
Qualifications and pre-requisite
• Have the right to live and work in UK
About Invitation Digital
IDL is one of the fastest growing mobile marketing companies in the UK and has received numerous plaudits and awards for its innovative work in the incentive & performance marketing arena. Mobile is a fast emerging and exciting sector to be in and IDL is at the heart of it.
Its flagship product, vouchercloud, is one of the most successful consumer apps in the UK having had nearly 3M downloads. The app has been championed in the national press and Apple recently voted the app the top Lifestyle app of 2010 in their Apple Rewind awards.
The company has doubled in size in the last year and we are now planning on aggressively growing the business and expanding across Europe in partnership with several blue-chip brands including Vodafone Group which took a majority equity holding in IDL in May 2012.
Our ethos is to maintain a dynamic, informal but hard working entrepreneurial workplace which is fun to work in and which presents staff with every opportunity to grow their skill set and progress their career. We are looking for candidates who are interested in being involved with an innovative and forward thinking company and who will help deliver first class products.